The values of freedom, tolerance, respect for diversity and non-discrimination are cornerstones of European societies. Bullying at schools damages these values.
It is a key factor in early school leaving, and has serious and long-term effects.
Objectives of our Project are:
- to reduce bullying at the schools
- to share European good practices
- to increase the degree of awareness about bullying and to develop an anti-bulling school policy
- to promote peace and mutual understanding among pupils, teachers, parents, ...
- to strengthen and enrich intercultural awareness and dialogue between different ethnic groups, migrants and refugees
- to learn to empathise with others to challenge prejudice and discrimination
- to strengthen students' and teachers' digital skills and the level in foreign languages
Friends at home, friends abroad is a project under the Erasmus+ program of strategic partnerships for schools (2019-2021).
The project unites primary schools from Portugal, Spain, Roemenia, Turkey and Belgium.
It is a project focused on cooperation and exchange of good practices between schools.
Nearly 3000 students and 110 teachers will directly and indirectly will be involved in the Project.